1. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
2. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
3. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
4. What is the front of the boat called?
5. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
6. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
7. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
8. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
9. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
10. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?