1. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
2. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
3. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
4. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
5. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?
6. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
7. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
8. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?
9. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
10. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?