1. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?
2. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
3. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
4. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
5. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
6. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
7. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
8. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
9. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
10. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?