1. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
2. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
3. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
4. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
5. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
6. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
7. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
8. What is the front of the boat called?
9. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
10. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?