1. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
2. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?
3. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
4. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
5. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?
6. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
7. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
8. What is the front of the boat called?
9. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
10. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?