1. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
2. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
3. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
4. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
5. What is the front of the boat called?
6. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
7. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
8. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
9. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
10. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?