1. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
2. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
3. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
4. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?
5. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
6. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
7. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?
8. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
9. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?
10. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?