1. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
2. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?
3. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
4. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
5. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
6. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
7. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
8. What is the front of the boat called?
9. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?
10. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?