1. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
2. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
3. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
4. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
5. What is the front of the boat called?
6. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
7. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
8. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?
9. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
10. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?