1. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
2. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
3. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
4. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
5. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
6. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
7. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?
8. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
9. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
10. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?