1. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
2. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
3. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?
4. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
5. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
6. What is the front of the boat called?
7. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
8. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?
9. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
10. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?