1. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
2. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
3. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
4. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?
5. What is the front of the boat called?
6. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
7. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?
8. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
9. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
10. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?