1. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
2. All vessels should be equipped with an emergency kit. In what location should it be stowed?
3. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
4. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
5. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
6. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
7. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
8. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
9. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
10. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?