1. What is the front of the boat called?
2. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?
3. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
4. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
5. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
6. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
7. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
8. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
9. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
10. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?