1. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
2. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
3. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
4. What is the front of the boat called?
5. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
6. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
7. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
8. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
9. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
10. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?