1. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?
2. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
3. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
4. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?
5. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
6. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
7. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
8. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
9. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
10. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?