1. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
2. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
3. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
4. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
5. What is the front of the boat called?
6. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
7. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
8. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
9. When is it illegal to tow a water-skier?
10. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?