1. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
2. What is the name given to loose or broken water caused by the action of a boat`s propeller?
3. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
4. What type of vessel has the right-of-way in a narrow channel?
5. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
6. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
7. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side
8. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
9. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?
10. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?