1. What information is located on a vessel`s capacity plate?
2. What is the front of the boat called?
3. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
4. What are the symptoms of early stage Hypothermia?
5. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?
6. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
7. What is the minimum approved length of a buoyant heaving line?
8. What is the minimum number of seats that are required on a vessel that is towing a waterskier?
9. What action should you take if you are the stand-on vessel?
10. According to the collision regulations, what should you do if another power-boat approaches you from the port side