1. In order to steer a PWC you need which of the following?
2. What is the first action you should take when a pleasure craft capsizes?
3. Which vessel must change course if a power-boat and sailboat operating by sails alone approach each other in open-water?
4. What is the name given to sustained winds of 12 to 19 knots?
5. What is the maximum lifespan of a flare?
6. What is the front of the boat called?
7. Which of the following is most likely to cause a compass to give a false reading?
8. When does the Meteorological Service of Canada issue a gale warning?
9. Which of the following is the correct definition of a pleasure craft?
10. What should you do with a ripped Lifejacket?